Make Marketing History

The views of a marketing deviant.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sony: Instructions Like No Other.

Having criticised the Cocoon phone for its lack of instruction manuals, I belatedly spotted the converse as highlighted by Dan Germain. No doubt, it's simpler and cheaper to include a copy of every language version rather than prepare each package for its country of sale, but it's a staggering disregard of the green zeitgeist.


Having been praised for creating a corporate blog, it would be nice if this was the sort of issue they discussed, but so far I've yet to see a post that doesn't feature the word Sony in its heading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John that's a bloody great point and as SONY are one of our clients, I will point them to this blog and encourage them to take the lead.

What pisses me off is that I didn't think about it - but then I am a competitive little fuck, ha!

Seriously, thanks mate and I'll let you know what happens/what they say.

12:09 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger RB said...

Sony software is crap!

12:37 AM, September 20, 2007  
Blogger john dodds said...

Where do I send the invoice Rob?

2:22 AM, September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home